The Position: Online Content & Social Media Coordinator
Primarily responsible for maintaining and optimizing website and social media channels to increase brand awareness, engage new followers and maximize the value of current audiences. This role will monitor, update and report on website and social media platforms. In addition, this position will also assist with project management of all web and social media related projects and content generation.
We consider this a skilled, entry-level position. Experience is definitely a plus, but this is a new position at Down River and we are looking for someone who is willing to grow with this position as it is justified.
- Manage website updates including new pages, content changes, images, videos and downloads while ensuring best SEO techniques
- Manage social media content – gathering, creating, planning, promoting, understanding analytics and identifying trends
- Maintain consistent brand messaging across all marketing channels (website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, e-blasts, etc.)
- Assist with creating new content for DRE blog
- Assist with event marketing and promotion
- Review and assess analytics of various campaigns, marketing efforts, website conversions and website traffic
- Assists with execution of web development tasks and projects. Ensures web projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and troubleshooting of website.
- Tracks website traffic routinely and provides updates on website development projects to department manager.
- Generates shareable social media reports for the department manager as requested. These may include social media campaigns, social media reach, discussion threads as well as positive and negative postings.
- Keep up to date on industry, search engine, social media and marketing trends
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience preferred
Contact Name: Phil Walczynski