Wet/Dry Suit Shampoo, 8 oz
Use this Wetsuit & Drysuit Shampoo on your booties, gloves, fishing waders, lycra, body wear, and of course, wetsuits & drysuits. It works like a charm to remove organic residues like algae and bacteria, plus chlorine and salt deposits so your neoprene gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts much longer.
How to Clean Wetsuits and Drysuits:
- Find a large tub or container to submerge the suit in water.
- Mix 2 oz. of Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo with 4 gallons of water in the tub or container.
- Apply cleaner directly to heavily soiled areas.
- Allow to soak in tub or container for 10 minutes. Wash wetsuit or drysuit by hand with a kneading motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Air dry completely.
- This step is optional: Once dry, apply UV Tech to the wetsuit or drysuit to protect it from sun damage and fading. UV Tech is also great for conditioning seals and gaskets on drysuits.
- *NOTE: It's important that you always take good care of your suits to ensure they last. Always rinse suits after salt water use. Store wetsuits and drysuits flat or on a flexible, padded wetsuit hanger. Keep suits in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight. Spraying the inside of your suit with Silicone Spray will make getting in and out of the suit much easier, preventing finger nail rips.
- Wetsuit cleaner and conditioner for neoprene and watersports gear
- Leaves articles free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation
- Available in 8 oz. and 1 gallon sizes
- Neoprene gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer
- Safe for use on wetsuits, drysuits, booties, gloves, fishing waders, lycra body wear and more
- Made in USA