NRS Axiom Glove
The NRS Axiom Glove gives you maximum blister protection for paddling and rowing, plus UPF 20 protection for warm days under the sun.
- The synthetic leather palm is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones.
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly. And it gives you UPF 20 sun protection for your hands.
- Open finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- Sticky silicone pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of microfiber material on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow.
- A hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
||4.6 oz. nylon/spandex blend
||Single needle with high tenacity thread
||Amara® Synthetic leather palm
||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab
- Open finger design
- Grippy silicone palm pads
- UPF 20 sun protection
- Microfiber nose wipe
- Wrist pairing snaps