AIRE Sealed Floor Pocket Upgrade
The Sealed Floor Pocket (SFP) does not take on any water to ballast, this will make the raft slightly faster and more responsive in whitewater. This is an upgrade and replaces the "standard" Aire floor. Good choice for rowing large, gear hauling rafts. Rivers that require portages. The Sealed Floor Pocket is a good option when mostly running silty rivers.
How it’s built:
- (SFP) is constructed by welding the PVC floor top and bottom together along the perimeter to form a water proof pocket.
- Two Watertight zippers are installed on the floor top to access the air floor AIREcell.
- 3 valves are installed. The inflation valve, the pressure relief valve and a burp valve that relieves air pressure caught between the AIREcell and the floor pocket.
- The SFP does not take on any water to ballast, this will make the raft slightly faster and more responsive in whitewater.
- No need to rinse out the floor pocket after a trip down a silty river.