Ortlieb 40L Duffel
The Duffle is for adventurers searching the extreme and expecting excellent performance.
The Duffle is for adventurers searching the extreme and expecting excellent performance. The waterproof travel bag protects clothing etc. from water and dirt, and can quickly be converted into a backpack by using the padded handles as shoulder straps. A long TIZIP zip allows quick access to your gear. Internal straps compress the volume. The tough PS620C base fabric makes it an extremely durable expedition bag. The bag can be secured with a padlock (not included) through a wire loop at the zipper.
- Waterproof heavy duty expedition and travel bag in four sizes, can also be used as backpack
- Padded removable shoulder straps, also serve as handle • Extremely abrasion and tear-resistant fabric • Can be carried as a bag or on the back • Indication of volume on side of the bag
- Long waterproof TIZIP zipper with large opening for easy access
- 1 inner compression strap adjusts volume (not in 40 L version)
- 2 inner zippered pockets
- 1 outer mesh pocket with zipper (not waterproof)
- 2 daisychains on top side for rigging
- Bag can be locked by using a padlock and inserting it through wire loop provided at zipper (lock not included)
- Perfect for trekking, travel, expedition, boat trips Bag comes with shoulder straps Note: In order to meet standard IP67 (6=dustproof, 7=protected against penetration of water coming during temporary immersion; depth 1 m/39 in./lower edge of product; duration 30 minutes) the zipper must be completely closed.
- Height: 8.7 in.
- Width: 20.1 in.
- Depth: 12.2 in.
- Volume: 40 L/2441 cu. in.
- Weight: 34.8 oz.