Rocky Mountain Rafts 16' Self Bailing Raft
The mission of Rocky Mountain Rafts is to provide you a quality raft at an excellent price. RMR set out to build rafts that provided professional-grade performance that the private boater could afford.
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
- Leafield C-7 valves (The industry’s best).
- Removable RTA™ System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
- Laced in I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.
- Length: 16’
- Width: 7’ 6.5”
- Tube Diameter: 22”
- No. of Chambers: 4
- Thwarts: 2
- No. of D-Rings: 18
- Material Weight in Oz./Sq. Yd.: 44/66
- Weight approx: 195 lbs