Rocky Mountain Rafts Paddlecat
The RMR PC-120 is designed to be paddled R1, R2, or to be used up to a 60” row frame. All welded PVC Unitube construction featuring two inflatable chambers that make the boat rigid and light (approx. 53 lbs.). The 23” main tubes allow for maximum comfort in the 15” deep cockpit with 8” of space below the reinforced self-bailing floor. It punches through large standing waves, turns on a dime, and moves quickly enough to avoid anything you want to miss.
- 44/66-oz./2000-denier RockShield PVC
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Generous stainless steel D-rings (8).
- 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.
Length 11’ 9”
Width 5’ 8”
45” center to center
22” x 35” inside cockpit